By incorporating many years of multi plate clutch rebuilding experience into the design and manufacture of our own twin plate clutches, we can provide a product that is completely rebuildable and also adaptable to suite individual requirements Our twin plate range is available in many configurations, consisting of:
- 190mm basket type available in solid centre 5 puck carbotic discs of solid centred cushioned ceramic discs
- 225mm basket type also in solid centre 5 puck carbotic, solid centre cushioned ceramic or sprung centre common drive hub 5 puck carbotic discs
- 260mm solid centre organic, solid centre cushioned ceramic, solid centre 6 puck carbotic and common drive hub sprung centre organic.
Because of the many options available all NPC twin plates are assembled from loose components on hand after ordering to ensure the correct option is selected for the application.
Currently we have components to build:
190mm Basket Twin
- All rotaries ( pull to push adapter required for pull type gearboxes)
- Lancer, 6 bolt & 7 bolt crank
- All RB series engines(pull to push adaptor required for pull type gearboxes)
225mm Basket Twin
- All 302/351 Cleveland/Windsor
- 460 Big Block
- XR6T BA-BF
- XR8 BA-FG
- All 308 Carburetors V8
- All 304 Injected V8
- All current V8 from VT-VE
- All RB series (pull to push adaptor required for pull type gearboxes)
- Patrol 4.2L & 4.8L Petrol
- 300ZX Quad cam twin turbo
- Infinity V8
All our twin plates are push type design.
We are currently working on a range of internal hydraulic cylinders to convert pull type clutches to push type. So far we have completed these concentric slave cylinders for R34 GTR Supra with an R154 gearbox and Supra 6 speed Getrag gearbox.
For us to provide you with a pull to push adapter we will require your gearbox to perform the conversion.
If your vehicle isn’t on our list of twin plates don’t despair, let us know and we can make one to suit your application.